2.06.2008

A few of my favorite things...



I think we all go through stages as kids were we think that one toy is the absolute coolest. It has been really fun to watch these stages begin with Ella. I think that just recently we reached her first real obsessions. She cannot get enough of Dogs and Balloons. It has been hysterical to watch her reaction when either of these comes into sight. We read her dog book at least 3 times a day.

Other news is that Peanut is the size of and Avocado! Go peanut!

Lastly, Dave is getting ready to take Ella to her first swim lesson. I will let you all know how that goes...

4 comments:

Jeremy Tate said...

Please post pics of swim lessons! Grace starts lessons too next week.
We can't wait to see you.

Fohner Family said...

Wow...good luck with lax, Nick. I'll be praying for you...let me know if you need any advice or help since I basically had to do a similar thing @ LHS (half the girls had never played before...okay, not as bad as your situation, but still a hard adjustment from the SP world of lax).

Does next weekend still work for you guys? We'd still love to come down :)

Much love!

Fohner Family said...

P.S. We'd be happy to help aid in Ella's dog obsession by bringing Aslan down. She's great with our friend's 2-and-1/2-year-old & 13 month old who come over frequently. We can leave her up in MD with Grandma Pam if that works better, especially if us bringing her down will make you want to get a dog (are you all still debating that?). Just to warn you, Aslan's pretty good at that (making people want to get a dog)...even us! We've been debating for months now whether or not we should get another puppy this summer. But then again, us going down to see Ella might make me want a baby...oh my.

jacklyn dyan said...

Adorable! So fun Nicki....thanks for sharing those sweet pictures and stories. I really love the hanger pictures too!! Classic...daddy and little girl games. Well I hope you are feeling good as Peanut grows, the size of an avocado, should you call the baby avocado now? haha, just kidding, that's weird. stick with peanut. Love you!