1.13.2008

Hanging Out Around the House






Don't ask how the game got started, but Ella seemed to love it. Basically, she was perfectly still while Dave hung as many hangers on her as he could and then she would try to shake them off. It was a good time for at least an hour.

Not much to report down here in NC. We are enjoying life as a little family. Dave's shoulder is healing well after surgery and he is excited about be active again soon. Meanwhile I am just trying to muster enough energy to be active through pregnancy and Ella.

3 comments:

Di said...

YAY for finally updating the blog many months later ;) Ella's so adorable and I just love seeing how big she is getting!!!

Jeremy Tate said...

I loved those pictures! She changes every week. She looks even more like a little girl. It is so bittersweet to watch her grow so fast.

Unknown said...

Okay, I used to think Ella looked like you when you were little, Nick, but she's looking more and more like a beautiful little version of Dave with a lot of you mixed in (that's what makes her beautiful :) I can't wait to see what Peanut is going to look like! I'll call you soon about a weekend in Feb. to come down...YAY!!!