9.01.2008

Welcome Hope



About six and a half weeks ago we welcomed our daughter Hope Ann into our family. It has taken me way to long to put this on our blog but I really wanted to publish pictures of a beautiful new addition. Hope is wonderful and very different from Ella as a baby. She is the strongest infant I have every held and very alert. Dave and I are so excited to continue to know her better. Ella has been a wonderful big sister. Dave and I are impressed at how she is so nurturing. She is always encouraging Hope and wanting to play with her. We are excited for them to become life long friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you check your comments? I'm trying really hard to make this blog thing work tonight! :) Did you know I had a link?

Ehmmmmm....here are some things I did not get to tell you this morning:
1.) I'm sorry I honked last night when I dropped you off...it was an accident because my arm slipped and I get really stressed out when trying to back out of that driveway! :p

2.) We did not tip the Valet-parking guy when we left Mezze! I feel very guilty about that.

3.) I never got to ask if you the "love bug" onesie and hooded sweatshirt fit the girls ok? Do they fit?

Love ya!!!! <3 <3